With getting disappeared of the interface of Express Card that may beset many DV users with a question “ How to read flash memory card without a Express Card slot“. A new product EC3S from Bplus Tech. will completely solve this problem in one time. EC3S has 32 GB memory space, and could be plugged in DV camera directly to be an extra storage. And a USB 3.0 slot at end side of EC3S could be connected to your PC or laptop of the other USB 3.0 slot via a USB cable, even support hot-swapping. So now you don’t need an additional Express Card reader, using our EC3S that is a most convenient “ bridge “ between DV and your computer to download and edit your digital-films casually.
- ExpressCard1.0 Compliant: USB2.0 interface
- Compliant with USB Storage Class specification rev. 1.0
- Super Speed USB 3.0 Compliant
- Backwards compatible to USB 2.0
- Support DV or other similar devices which need express card storage unit.
- Dimension: 34x75x5 (mm) –ExpressCard 34
- Weight: 35g
- An available USB(2.0 or 3.0) port
Windows 7 (32/64bit)
Windows Vista (32/64bit) SP2 or later)
Window XP (SP3 or later)
Mac OS 9.X/10.X
Linux Kernel 2.4.x/2.6.x