SSDM2adapter enables using of M.2 SSD as a direct replacement for the 2.5” HDD in the notebook. Once installed, the M.2 SSD behaves like the 2.5”HDD with low power consumption, fast access time and completely shock resistant.
- Allows user to use M.2 SSD asstandard SATASSDin the Desktop or Laptop
- Support M.2 Socket 2 SSDtype 2230, type 2242, type 2260
- Support M.2 SSD with Key B including Key B+M
- Support Hi-Speed SATA3/ 6Gbps mass storage interface.
- Transparent to the operating system and does not require any software drivers
- Dimension (2.5” Enclosure): D x W x H = 100 x 70 x 8 (mm)
- Module: Support Low Profile / Standard Height PCIe Slot
- System supporting SATA 7pin data port and SATA 15pin power.