M.2 stands for Next Generation Form Factor which is invented for PCI-SIG by Intel and it is developed for flat and high-efficiency equipment such as Ultrabook™ or Tablet PCs. It is a natural transition from the Mini Card and Half Mini Card to a smaller form factor in both size and volume which supports multiple function add-in cards/modules including: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, global navigation satellite systems, near field communication, Hybrid digital radio, wireless gigabit alliance (WiGig), wireless wide area network and solid-state storage devices. Also adds functionality to USB 3.0, display Port, SDIO and SSD-PCIe.
The USBM2 adapter is designed
for desktop/Laptop PCs that convert 3G wireless M.2 Card to USB port.
You can insert your M.2 card (Socket 2 SSIC-base WWAN) such as GSM, HSPA(3.5G), GPS, LTE cards to this adapter then plug to USB port through USB cable.
Standard SIM card Push connector is provided.
• M.2 Card to USB adapter.
• M.2 Specification Revision 0.9
• Universal Serial Bus Specification Revision 2.0
• 3042 type M.2 Card dimension.
• M.2 Mechanical Key: Key B
• SIM Connector for CDMA HSDPA/HSUPA,UMTS, GSM, GPRS, EDGE
- USB mini type-B connection to desktop or notebook PC
- Supports system bus interface: USB (mini-B Connector)
- Supports USB interface of M.2 Cards (Socket 2 SSIC-base WWAN) such as 2G GSM, GPRS, 3G,CDMA, WLAN,WWLAN, HSPA MODEM , GPS, 4G WiMAX, LTE, Mini Card to desktop PC.
- Support SIM card Push Push connector.
Support MHF4-RPSMA 8cm cable
Support MHF4-SMA 8cm cable (Option)
- DC Jack: External 5V Power Input
- Support 3042 type M.2 card
- Support Suspend Clock
- Antenna Products (Click for Bplus Antenna Comparison link) :
- (Option) 800/1800 MHz Duck Antenna
- (Option) 900/2100 MHz Duck Antenna
- (Option) 2.4GHz MHz 2.15dBi Rubber Duck Antenna
- (Option) 2.4/5.8GHz Rubber Duck Antenna
- (Option) 5.8GHz 5dBi Rubber Duck Antenna
- (Option) 2.3GHz 2.15dBi Rubber Duck Antenna
- (Option) 2.5GHz 2dBi Rubber Duck Antenna
- (Option) 3.5GHz 2.5dBi Rubber Duck Antenna
- USB port
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista 32/64, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Linux
USBM2 is M.2 (NGFF) passive adapter.
Just only support Socket 2 SSIC-based WWAN M.2 Module (Key B).