- PE4C-EC100C V2.1 allows user to test PCI Express x16 Add-in-Card on the ExpressCard slot via 100cm cable.
- PE4C-PM100C V2.1 allows user to test PCI Express x16 Add-in-Card on the PCI Express mini card (mPCIe) slot via 100cm cable..
- PE4C-HP100C V2.1 allows user to test PCI Express x16 Add-in-Card on the PCI-e slot via 100cm cable..
- Compliant with PCI Express 2.0 Specification: Maximum 5Gbps
- Power Supply: ATX PSU, DC adapter, 8PIN connector (for D220P AC adapter),Three select one.
22cm x 9.5cm x 4cm 200g
Dimension & Weight
- 0 ~ 70℃
- VGA card connection to computer or notebook PC
- Support dual channel signal transfer.
- Support two delay switch to avoid registration problems when boot.
- Special foot cone, avoid graphics card fan noise.
- Support ATX power boot together function.
- DC Jack: External 12V Power Input.
- Support Suspend Clock
- Support two sets external pin to setup delay time.
- Support PCIe x2 by connect two cables. (PM100C/EC100C/HP100C/HP2A100C/PM4N)
Oprion Products :
(Option) EC100C – Express card adapter, 100cm fixed cable
(Option) PM100C – Half/Full mPCI-e adapter, 100cm fixed cable.
(Option) HP100C – PCI-e adapter, 100cm fixed cable
(Option) PM4N – Full mPCI-e adapter with 95cm HDMI cable
(Option) HP2A –PCI-e X2 adapter (No HDMI cable)
(Option) HP2A100C –PCI-e X2 adapterr, Dual 100cm fixed cable
PE4C V2.1 x1
(mPCI-e to HDMI 100cm) x1
(8pin to two 8pin ) x1
Screw nut x2
6.5cm Pillars x2
5.5cm Pillars x2
2.0cm Pillars x2
- PE4C V2.1 is PCIe 1-Lane 5.0Gbps bandwidth limit passive adapter in compliance with Expresscard 2.0 specification.
- Basically, PCIe add-on card designed for desktop. We can’t guarantee it compatibility with your laptop. Depends on OS version, notebook’s BIOS, device driver,
- Almost PCIe 16x video card can’t get enough memory resource are allocated. Can’t work in your laptop.
- External Power ATX Power required.
- All of interoperability is not guaranteed.
E4C V2.1 design with Dell D220P AC adapter for power off control.
Our D220P AC adapter is refurbished, but function is no problem. Because D220P already EOL by Dell.
PE4C V2.1 design with Dell D220P AC adapter for power off control.
Our D220P AC adapter is refurbished, but function is no problem.
Because D220P already EOL by Dell.