USB 3.0--is also considered SuperSpeed USB--high-frequency devices for those with PC or audio/connect various devices provide a standard interface. From the keyboard to high throughput disk drives, various devices are able to use this low-cost interface for Plug and play connection running smoothly, users without spending too much effort on it. New USB 3 while maintaining compatibility with USB 2, also provides several enhanced features below:
1.greatly improved up to 5Gbps bandwidth--full-duplex.
2.Achieving a better power management.
3.Can host more power for the device, enabling USB-rechargeable batteries, LED lighting and
Mini fan application.
4.Allows host identification devices faster.
5.The new agreement makes the processing more efficient.
In order to better achieve USB3.0 interfaces development and utilization of Bplus tech PP1U both USB3.0 expansion card, this expansion card is a land of 1 (PP1U) or 2 (PP2U) ultra high speed USB3.0 interfaces, PCI Express card, which complies with the PCI Express2.0 system specification, Connection to USB3.0 peripherals Shi can to highest up 5Gbps of rate transmission file, while keep and existing of USB peripherals products of compatibility, compatible USB2.0,1.1,1.0, USB full series peripherals, support USB hot plug dial and is plug play function, support any USB device including u disk, and USB external hard drive, and MP3, and external optical drive, and digital camera, and camera and so on, and in using Shang with ancestors USB products as, no any of difference.
- Complies with PCI-Express version 2 version 1
- USB3.0 SuperSpeed specification complies with the xHCI specification version 1
- main control chip: Renesas uPD720202 chipset
- maximum transfer rate of up to 5Gbps, up from USB2.0 480Mb/s, up to 10 times
- Backward compatible with USB2.0 and USB1.1, USB1.0
- transfer rate: 5G/480M/12M/1.5Mbps
- USB power supply output: up to 5V
- USB-IF battery charging specification version 1.2
- built-in 4P power interface
- support USB hot-plug function WQHL certification Microsoft
- supported Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/win7 32/64