The USB88179 is designed for Embedded systems that connect to internet by USB port.
This adapter allows you to use Ethernet by Built-in USB port, without PCI slot.
- Single chip USB 3.0 to 10/100/1000M Gigabit Ethernet controller with Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) base on digital signal processing (DSP) technology with low dissipation
- USB Device Controller
-Supports all USB 3.0 power saving modes (U0, U1, U2, and U3)
-Supports USB Super/High/Full Speed modes with Bus-power or Self-power device auto-detect capability
-High performance packet transfer rate over USB bus using proprietary burst transfer mechanism
(US Patent Approval)
- Gigabit Ethernet Controller
-IEEE 802.3, 802.3u and 802.3ab compatible
-Integrates 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet MAC/PHY
-Supports dynamic cable length detection and dynamic power adjustment Green Ethernet
(Gigabit mode only)-Supports parallel detection and automatic polarity correction
-Supports crossover detection and auto- correction
-Supports IPv4/IPv6 packet Checksum Offload Engine (COE) to reduce CPU loading,
including IPv4 IP/TCP/UDP/ICMP/IGMP & IPv6 TCP/UDP/ICMPv6
-checksum check & generation-Supports TCP Large Send Offload V1
-Supports full duplex operation with IEEE 802.3x flow control and
half duplex operation with back-pressure flow control-Supports IEEE 802.1P Layer 2 Priority Encoding and Decoding
-Supports IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging and 2 VLAN ID filtering; received VLAN Tag (4 bytes)
can be stripped off or preserved
- Supports Jumbo frame
- PHY loop-back diagnostic capability
- Support Wake-on-LAN Function.
- Advanced Power Management Features
- Operating over 0°C to 70°C temperature rang
- Desktop PC or embedded systems with an available USB 2.0 or USB3.0 Port
- Windows 8 (32-/64-bit) / 7 (32-/64-bit) / Vista (32-/64-bit) SP2 or later/ XP (32-/64-bit) SP3 or later
Dimension & Weight
- 118mm x 61.85mm x 18.3mcm
- 0 ~ 70℃
When you use USB88179 to connect your system, make sure you have only USB2.0 or USB3.0 connection, do not connect the USB88179 card with both USB2.0 and USB3.0, it will cause damage to the product.